7 Healthy Drinks For 2021
We have come up with a list of drinks along with ZOik sparkling water, which is not only tasty but also healthy and nourishing. That’s what 2021 is all about, taking care of yourself in little ways!
Some of the drinks are readily available, and for some, you might have to step into the kitchen for a couple of minutes. But, we can assure you, those few minutes are going to worth it.
Plain natural mineral water
Mineral water is the easiest and one of the healthiest drinks for your body. Mineral water has enough minerals and health benefits to keep you going.
- Here are some of the most common benefits of mineral water:
- Excellent Source of magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonate, iron, and zinc
- Lowers blood pressure
- Regulates blood circulation
- Strengthens bones
- Promotes digestive health and hydrates your body
Before we tell you why you should drink coconut water, we want to know why you wouldn’t drink one. It is delicious!
Apart from its deliciousness, here are some other properties of coconut water that might make you stop the next time you see a street vendor selling these beauties:
- Filled to the brim with multiple nutrients
- Antioxidant properties
- Works against diabetes
- Prevent kidney stones
- Supports heart health
- Help in reducing blood pressure
- Highly beneficial after intense workouts
- Perfect for your skin
Sparkling water is a relatively new addition to the Indian market It is loved all around the world. ZOiK, India’s first sparkling water straight from the Himalayas, gives you minerals, nutrition, sparkles, and fizz with no harm, Seriously, no damage. It is sugar-free, caffeine-free, no calories, artificial flavors, sweeteners, and anything that can cause you harm.
Here are some benefits of sparkling water:
- Perfect for any diet, e.g ; keto, low carb
- Helps in weight management
- Increases feeling of fullness
- Contains natural minerals
- Perfect for any occasion and goes with any cuisines
- Himalayan water filled with raw minerals and nutrients
- It helps in hydrating your body just like mineral water
- Improves heart health
- Keep the blood sugar level in check
Kombucha, like sparkling water, is a new contender in the Indian market but is loved worldwide for its benefits and properties.
What is kombucha?
Because it’s new, many of us are still uncertain about what kombucha is. Kombucha is a fizzy sweet-and-sour drink made with tea. It has been around for almost 2,000 years. It is said to be brewed for the first time in china and then spread worldwide due to its health benefits. Although several claims regarding kombucha are still not proven by the scientific community, it is still enjoyable for your body.
Here are some benefits of kombucha:
- Improves digestion
- Fights against diabetes
- strengthens the immune system
- Reducing blood pressure and detoxifies the body
It is believed that kombucha helps with rheumatism, hemorrhoids, nervousness and fights cancer.
We can’t tell you how to make the perfect Buttermilk because every household has something unique to add to their Buttermilk. But, if you have had plain Buttermilk for all these years, try flavored Buttermilk or homemade lassi!
Here are some reasons why you should drink Buttermilk
- Help in digesting other dairy products
- Promote bone health
- Improve oral health
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Lower blood pressure
A perfect summer drink!
Food and beverages are artfully handcrafted in muslin potli containing traditional Indian herbs, spices, fresh flowers to improve health and immunity.
The benefits of Herbal Infusion :
- Fight against viruses
- Free from artificial flavors
- Boost immunity and metabolism
- Work against respiratory problems
- Fights the common cold, flu, and allergies
These drinks are deliciously Indian!
Dry ginger coffee/Chukkukappi
One of our personal favorites! Nothing beats chukkukappi. Dry Ginger Coffe is a delicious and warm drink perfect for a cold winter day or any day for that matter when you feel like your body is underperforming. It is India’s super drink.
It is made using Dry ginger powder, Black pepper powder, Tulsi (holy basil), Cumin seeds (Jeera), Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds. If you haven’t had it before, we urge you to try it!
We all know it and have been hearing it since we were kids, but recent studies show that dehydration is rising in India. So, here is a gentle reminder for you to drink water or ZOiK sparkling water regularly! You may buy carbonated water in India at best price with ZOiK.